1 Day Gorilla Trekking Experience, This 1-Day gorilla trekking adventure in the Land of a thousand hills entails Rwanda’s hottest tourism destination contemplation with a prolific and magical list of wildlife species. Gorilla trekking in Rwanda is often described as “life-changing”. With an estimate of only 1000 Gorillas left in the world; these gentle creatures are considered to be endangered. Meeting them in their natural habitat is a truly unique moment and a lifetime adventure. Gorillas make their homes in the bamboo-covered slopes of the Virunga massif. Enquire Now
You will be picked up from your hotel at 4:00 AM and transferred for 3 hours to Volcanoes national park. Please remember to pre-order packed breakfast the night before. En route to the park, youare privileged to see the beautiful views of the rolling hills and lush green vegetation.
1 Day Gorilla Trekking Experience, The registration process is handled by your diver guide and is subject to your fitness level park staff assign a gorilla family to visit. Expert guides give a pre-trek briefing on specific protocols and rules. You are allowed to spend about one hour, often crouching or just a few feet away. Hikes in the mountains can take 3 to 6 hours depending on the gorilla family allocated and their location. The journey back can take just as long, but you are often carried away by the euphoria you feel at seeing the gorillas! guides frequently stop to allow trekkers a chance to rest and take photos along the way. After trekking, you will head for lunch at Migano Café. Thereafter, your guide will drive you back to Kigali. You will be dropped off at your hotel or transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- All gorilla trekking permits and entrance fees included in the itinerary
- All ground transportation in a 4WD Vehicle
- English-speaking Experienced Safari-guide
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Refreshments and snacks in the vehicle
- All Covid 19 tests
- All Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Safari Guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks that are not accompanying meals.
- International flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
- Visa fees. Visas are available online or upon arrival at all Entry points.