This 2 Day Akagera National Park Wildlife Safari in the Land of a thousand hills entails Rwanda’s hottest spots of Adventure with a prolific and magical list of wildlife species. Enquire Now A visit to Akagera National Park located in Eastern Rwanda on the border with Tanzania will give you a great experience to explore this only savanna national park where safari game drives can only be carried in Rwanda.
DAY 1 : PICK UP AND TRANSFER TO AKAGERA NATIONAL PARK – AFTERNOON BOAT RIDE
Following breakfast at 09h00, you will be picked up by our guide and depart to Akagera National Park, the journey to Akagera National Park takes about 3 hours depending on the stopovers along the way, with the beautiful unwinding landscape en-route to the park. Upon arrival, you will check in to your lodge and enjoy a hot lunch. Later in the evening, you will take a 2hours sun-set boat trip on Lake Ihema offering you amazing views of the Hippos and crocodiles in the water or by the shores as you meet the buffaloes and elephants wallowing by the water banks.
Dinner and overnight at Magashi Camp (Luxury), Ruzizi Tented Lodge (Midrange), Akagera Game Lodge (Budget)
DAY 2: DAY GAME DRIVE – RETURN TO KIGALI
Today at 06h30, you will transfer to the park gate for an all-day wildlife safari in the park. Your guide will ensure to take you to every corner of the park to give you all the opportunity to site almost all the game in the park. Your driver guide will pick a spot to have a picnic lunch. Following lunch, you will take a 4-hour scenic drive to Kigali. Upon arrival at Kigali, you will be dropped off at your hotel or transfer you to the airport for your homebound flights.
End of the 2 Day Akagera National Park Wildlife Safari.
The 2 Day Akagera National Park Wildlife Safari includes;
1. All Entrance fees included in the itinerary.
2. All ground transportation in a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for easy game viewing and photography.
3. All Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
4. All activities indicated in the itinerary.
5. English-speaking Experienced Safari-guide.
6. All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
7. Refreshments and snacks in the vehicle.
1. All Covid 19 tests. With current Rwandan Policy clients are required to have a negative Rapid Antigen test results to access Akagera national park(72 hours).
2. All Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Safari Guide.
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks that are not accompanying meals.
4. International flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
5. Visa fees. Visas are available online or at arrival at all Entry points.