1 Day Kigali City Tour, This is a unique city tour ushering you into Rwanda’s capital and the biggest city stretching across undulating lush hills surrounded by towering mountains, interesting architecture, meandering boulevards, and green hillsides, rendering it the most attractive green city in Africa and definitely worth a visit. Kigali is the country’s financial, commercial, and cultural hub, served by an international airport and featuring a wide range of accommodation options, restaurants, and points of interest, including the Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre, an atmospheric market, and numerous craft shops. Enquire Now
1 Day Kigali City Tour, Following a relaxed breakfast at 08h00, you will be picked up and driven for 20 minutes to Kigali Genocide Memorial to commemorate the 1994 Tutsi Genocide where the remains of over 250,000 people are interred in mass graves. The center is a permanent memorial site for those who fell victim to the genocide and serves as a place in which the bereaved could bury their family and friends. At 10h00 after this heartfelt and eye-watering tour, you will indulge yourself in the Rwandan coffee culture, this 2-hourspecialty coffee master class experience will usher you into the entire process of coffee processing, from the plant to the coffee bean, observing how it grows, ripens, harvested up to the final stage of brewing into the cup. You will have lunch at Question café. Thereafter, you will then indulge yourself in a sightseeing tour around Kigali city including visits to the Kimironko local market and some of the most blended art centers like Inema art gallery seating a galore of the finest artists in Kigali. After your sightseeing tour, you will be returned to your hotel or dropped off at the airport to catch up with your homebound flight.
- All Entrance fees included in the itinerary.
- All ground transportation in a 4WD Vehicle.
- Visit to Kigali genocide memorial.
- Specialty coffee master class experience.
- Sightseeing tour.
- English-speaking Experienced Safari-guide.
- Lunch meal as indicated in the itinerary.
- Refreshments and snacks in the vehicle.
- All Covid 19 tests
- All Tips
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks that are not accompanying meals.
- International flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
- Visa fees. Visas are available online or at arrival at all Entry points.