This 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Adventure highlights the visit to Volcanoes National Park known for gorilla trekking and relaxed vacations in Rwanda. Enquire Now
DAY 1: PICK UP AND TRANSFER TO VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, your guide will ensure you take a PCR test before visiting Kigali genocide memorial to commemorate the 1994 genocide. Thereafter, you will depart Kigali for a 3 hours breathtaking drive to the Volcanoes National Park located in the Northern Province of Rwanda. Upon arrival, you will check in at theLodge and enjoy lunch. Later in the afternoon, you will visit the Ellen campus museum to have a detailed look into the life Dian Fossey who dedicated all her life into conservation of the Gorillas.
Dinner and overnight at Virunga Resort Inn (Luxury), Five Volcanoes Boutique hotel (Midrange), Classic Resort lodge (Budget)
DAY 2: ULTIMATE GORILLA TREKKING EXPERIENCE – DEPARTURE
Your day begins with breakfast at 06h30 then head to Kinigi park reception for briefing at 07h00. Thereafter, you will be guided through jungle to search for the shy mountain gorillas. The trek takes about 5hrs including 1 hour of interactions with the gorillas. You will get full briefing of their family formations, background, and observe their life style in their own habitat and family setting. After this mind-blowing activity, you will return to the lodge for lunch. Thereafter, you will hit on the road for a scenic drive back to Kigali. Upon arrival, you will be chauffeured to the airport for your flight to back home.
End of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Adventure.
The 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Adventure includes;
1. All Permits and Entrance fees included in the itinerary
2. All ground transportation in a 4WD Vehicle
3. All other activities indicated in the itinerary
4. All Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
5. English-speaking Experienced Safari-guide
6. Meals as indicated in the itinerary
7. Refreshments and snacks in the vehicle
1. All Covid 19 tests
2. All Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Safari Guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks that are not accompanying meals.
4. International flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
5. Visa fees. Visas are available online or at arrival at all Entry points.