3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Adventure highlights the visit to Volcanoes National Park known for gorilla trekking and relaxed vacations in Rwanda. Enquire Now
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL AT KIGALI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
Upon arrival at Kigali International Airport, you will be welcomed by our meet &greet lounge host who will help you through a fast-track assistance with VISA and luggage collection. After immigration and bag collection, you will then be handed over to our driver guide who will transfer you to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Dinner and overnight at Kigali Serena hotel (Luxury), Hotel Des Milles Collines (Midrange), Urban Park suites hotel (Budget)
DAY 2: TRANSFER TO VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK – 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
After breakfast, your guide will ensure you take a PCR test before visiting Kigali genocide memorial to commemorate the 1994 genocide. Thereafter, you will depart Kigali for a 3 hours breathtaking scenic drive to the Volcanoes National Park located in the Northern Province of Rwanda. On arrival, you will check in at theLodge and enjoy lunch. Later in the afternoon, you will visit the Ellen campus museum to have a detailed look into the life Dian Fossey who dedicated all her life into conservation of the Gorillas.
Dinner and overnight at Virunga Resort Inn (Luxury), Five Volcanoes Boutique hotel (Midrange), Classic Resort lodge (Budget)
DAY 3: ULTIMATE GORILLA TREKKING EXPERIENCE – DEPARTURE – 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
Your day begins with breakfast at 06h30 then head to Kinigi park reception for briefing at 07h00. Thereafter, you will be guided through jungle to search for the shy mountain gorillas. The trek takes about 5hrs including 1 hour with the gorillas. You will get full briefing of their family formations, background, and observe their life style in their own habitat and family setting. After this mind-blowing activity, you will return to the lodge for lunch. Thereafter, you will hit on the road for a scenic drive back to Kigali. Upon arrival, you will be chauffeured to the airport for your flight to back home.
1. All Permits and Entrance fees included in the itinerary
2. All ground transportation in a 4WD Vehicle
3. All other activities indicated in the itinerary
4. All Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
5. English-speaking Experienced Safari-guide
6. Meals as indicated in the itinerary
7. Refreshments and snacks in the vehicle
1. All Covid 19 tests
2. All Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Safari Guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks that are not accompanying meals.
4. International flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
5. Visa fees. Visas are available online or at arrival at all Entry points.